Cj will never ever win a ring with fisher as coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by karmarouge, Dec 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

I challenge you to find any running back with better stats that Lendale white in the redzone that is..

And its kinder hard for any one to become stupider, if they were already at the depth of that particular barrel ....just sayin.

2. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

No, you made the mistake of starting malicious rumors about a person apparently using illegal drugs or some other such nonsense.

That was your first mistake.

And to make matters worse, like the typical gossiping desperate house wife with nothing better to do you continue to spew these vicious lies about a titans player as though there were fact.

Folks this guy is pulling crap out of his arse talking about how lendale white starved himself among other things..Honestly.. were you at his house watching his diet? How can you make such bogus claims then? Do you have access to his medical records to make up this nonsense?

What kind of intimate knowledge about lendale whites body are you privy to that allows you to make such outlandish nonsense?

Seriously u want people to believe that an NFL athlete who has attend OTAs has to do team mandated work outs with assistant coaches on the team (like every team has) in an NFL gym would starve himself instead of doing the things he is already being forced to do any way to lose weight?

How do we know if he just simply eliminated certain kinds of food from his diet that were keeping the weight on and added healthier foods.

What the hell gives you the right to make such nonsensical outlandish claims about some one without even knowing the person...

Seriously people like you really disgust me! The world would be a much better place if people like you who are interested in doing nothing but gossip and speculate on other peoples lives just went away!

[​IMG]

You were the same one posting pictures and making nonsensical claims about lendale white?

How about that one.. Slimmed and toned down.. with great muscle tone as well!!!!

3. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Oh wait, because he said he stopped drinking patron that automatically means he was using meth like you said..

Seriously this is the bone head logic you are using to make your argument?

And no i dont believe it was the patron. I do believe his coaches when they talk about the hard work and dedication he showed in training camp..

That sure as hell is better than believe some guy with a penchant for making up stupid lies about people he doesnt even know!

4. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Perhaps you should try simply not reading my posts. I am almost sure there is an ignore function on this website. You could very well add me to your ignore list.

If addressing a guy with a disgusting habit of making up vicious rumors about other people is being a dick, well then I will be a dick!!!

You go be a (cat) and cuddle up in the fetal position in a corner some where.

But before you go.. Let me ask you this, if this guy was talking about you or your family being some meth users... how exactly would you take it?

I really hate rumor mongers, people like him should not be tolerated or allowed to run their filthy lies on this forum.

If you feel otherwise, please take the advice i gave u an use it!

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Wow... I really don't mind having insults hurled my way, hell I enjoy it. However, when you have this many insults cluster-screwed like this, it makes you look... well, desperate. It takes away from any logical argument you may have (which you don't). Maybe the tactic is to pile enough nonsense in your posts to discourage others from reading, let alone replying, so I'll be a trooper here. :moon2:

First thing's first. Lendale White has only had one season where he was the starter. I emphasized that. You simply chose to ignore it. To put it in perspective, AP loses a fumble every 75 carries. White loses a fumble every 80 carries. AP does fumble more often but he doesn't lose the ball as often as he fumbles. I also mentioned Chris Johnson, so let's put his name in the hat. Chris Johnson loses a fumble every 195 carries. Really, what point are you trying to make here?

Why are you posting more pictures that prove my point? There is nothing about that picture that says White is "toned" or muscular. You can clearly see he is fat. Regardless, "toned" and muscular hasn't showed up much in his play this season.

The picture of Jerome Bettis is even more mind boggling. Bettis was fat, but he was also a power-house, which is what White was last season. This is the exact point I have been arguing.

If I feel stupid, it's because I just read one of your posts. I should have just done more illegal drugs. That also lowers your IQ, but at least it's accompanied by euphoria. The only decent side effect of reading one your posts is the deep sense of satisfaction in knowing that there is at least one more person in the world dumber than me. It's still no euphoria. :wink2:

6. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I would easily take MJD over white as a goal-line back, and though I haven't looked, I'd be willing to bet he has better redzone stats in his career over White's.

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

No, it automatically means he worked out at the gym every day, and has rock hard abs in the collective shape of a bowling ball.

His coaches are the guys keeping him on the bench even in short yardage situations.

8. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Rumor monger now? Why did the TOMB have to close? I didn't take a page out in the Tennessean. I simply used it as a euphemism for "starved himself". Take some midol and chill out.

You want to say I shouldn't be tolerated? You have more violations against the TOS than you have posts.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

look newbie, I personally like LenDale a great deal and would like to see him have more opportunities. I haven't the foggiest idea whether he used any amphetamine diet control substances to drop weight... I know it works and I know guys do it. Hell, high school kids that wrestle do things like that to make weight. I do perceive a deep rift between Fisher and White though. I have a feeling that White probably mouthed off something fierce... then again... that's pure speculation. It could be spot on.. it could be bull. Matters not. That's what the forum is for...

but you dawg... I don't even know where to begin. You want to claim LenDale is your cousin, homeboy or whatever... fine. I don't give a chit about that. You can not take stuff so personal and be offensive like you are and conform to the forum guidelines... for real... you can't just rampage on like that. I don't have to use ignore because it's not about a difference of opinion. It's about your inability to conduct yourself in a manner befitting one who has the privilege, not the right mind you, to join us in our community. Do you understand that? LenDale is a celebrity. He has to deal with internet chatter just like Mike Tyson or Tiger Woods. It's no different. He doesn't need you to be his knight in shining armor... so when I ask you nicely to try not to sound like such a dick I mean exactly that. Follow the guidlines, drop the personal bs and get along or I promise you, should you become a chronic nuisance, you will find yourself banned. Just a word to the wise.

10. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Wow.. wait one second mr.. where in the hell did i ever claim this.. please point this out exactly when and where i pointed it out!!!

And it doesnt matter if Lendale white is a celebrity you dont get to make up horse crap lies about a person then start arguing like you know them to be facts!

And in that vain of thought that gives you the right to make such nonsensical claims about a person in the public arena, the same applies to your opinions when you post them on a public forum like this one.

I dont care if you think Lendale white smoked up all the coke in Colombia, once you post those nonsensical opinions here then you are willing subjecting yourself to the ridicule that should rightly follow those with that bad habit.

I will say again, if my opinions offend you so much please put me on ignore.

I may have said many things about his opinions but i havent attacked him personally.

Last i checked that is allowed on this forum.

Am still waiting for you to point out where i said I know lendale white..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar