Cj will never ever win a ring with fisher as coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by karmarouge, Dec 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Great post man.. I had made up my mind to come back to attack this nonsense about how lendale white apparently was fat and had no power but i have to give credit to posters like you..

I do remember that jets play because i was screaming for lendale white or "fatboy" (that was my nick name for him and i still havent dropped it)

Matter of fact when me and my buddies saw him that whole series, where he run the ball from the 15, in about 5 plays and scored the td, they all were impressed by his power and the way he took one of the best defensive lines in the league anchored by Cris Jenkins second best tackle in the NFL right now.

That drive alone completely disproves these ignorant nut jobs trying to sell us silly lies about what i still think to be the best offensive weapon on the ground in the NFL to date!

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

A.D., Shaun Alexander... that's the old broken down wreck of a former league mvp we were thinking of...

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

if you believe this^^ your a nut job...

Lendale is in no way shape or form even close to the best offensive weapon on the ground in the nfl to date...I can honestly say I got stupider reading that.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

LenDale is very under utilized and because of that is the most underrated player in the NFL right now. You think you saw something last season as he became a red zone nightmare for opponents. Well if he got any significant carries in any game this year, he'd be the most sought out free agent RB this coming offseason.

Bud and Jeff are sneaky business men. It's a cut throat league, and maybe they just made our roster better for 5 more years by sabotaging LenDale's 2009 campaign.

LenDale's 63 carries for 221 yards is a crying shame. Given a real chance to play even a fraction of a game, and I'd almost guarantee those numbers would triple.

This guy is easily worth 12 or more touches a game while playing along side the best back in football. Instead they're allowing him to rot away.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

[/QUOTE]

This is an argument you are not going to win because you are depending on made up garbage, a plethora or rumors and the strength of your debate happens to be mythical things you apparently have been seeing..(no thanks to whatever intoxicants you consume to bring on those hallucinations.)

Let us start with AP.. I really felt like throwing up when you brought him up because your ignorance here is really shocking. This year alone he has fumbled 6 times and lost 5 fumbles. That is way worse than lendale white!!!

When you ask me how many times AP has fumbled are you being stupid, funny or are you simply plain ignorant about the facts? Because that question is really appalling comparing a guy like AP who has fumbled the ball 19 times lost it 12 times in 3 years to lendale white who has fumbled 7 times in 4 years. Seriously what the hell are you smoking when you come up with this nonsense you post? AP is the best back you could come with to compare to lendale white? Honestly the things people post on this forum are really shocking! (BTW those are regular season stats. I do know that White had two fumbles in 2008... But i figure you dont know how many peterson had that year so i will go ahead and count them for ya! Nine fumbles and he lost four!!!

NO CHITE!!!!! You said he fumbles alot, not only have the facts disproven you even your own mythical fumble records are apparently murky as well. You can only find one so called "fumble" that registered only in the shallows of your mind going all the way back to 2007.... Seriously, thats the best you can do? Some folks really need to get off illegal drugs!

Your own made up "after the whistle" fumble stats not withstanding do you yet not understand how stupid you sound claiming that a running back who has fumbled 7 total times in 4 years fumbles a lot?

Seriously has it sunk in yet that you have no freakin clue as to what the hell you are talking about when you compare him to MR 19 fumbles in a mere 3 years? Thats 19.. Not 10 not 12 not 16 but 19 freakin fumbles AP has!!! Jeuzuz!!! 19 freakin fumbles!!!!

Your attempts to post stupid lies about the player are really pathetic. I am sorry i dont see what you see in that picture. All I see is a slimmer more toned lendale white than the guy i saw iin 2008...

Wait you think because you found a picture with his "stomach" being grabbed by Hall that this was the magic bullet you would need to win this argument?

Bro i saw his stomach it 2008.. It was all over tv when he did his belly dance. It was way bigger than that. That stomach is definitely toned down from his 2008 stomach..

[​IMG]

Oh.. you thought you were the only one capable of posting pictures?

Coz bro, i see a stomach on that boy jiggling and dingaling all the way to the chiefs endzone and its way bigger than the stomach you posted in that picture.

Want more pictures?

[​IMG]

Who is that big fella with the 36 on his stomach...(does he have a superbowl ring.)

I am sure right about now some one is feeling stupid.

It has to be said that its only the lowest type of pond scum that go around telling malicious and vicious lies about people.

You are wrong for bogusly claiming that lendale white has been using some illegal drug, (meth as you put it) with no proof of any kind.

But then again with your posts we can see the kind of person you are any way.

But most posters on this board will probably tell you to get lost and take your stupid lies and nonsensical gossip on to another forum.

We dont need that kind of crap here bro!

Unless you are the one selling him that powder you are claiming please STFU!

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I should just provide a link to his interview where he said he quit drinking Patron. He never mentioned exercise as shouldn't. Nothing about him says "gym".

BTW, if you think he just quit drinking Patron to lose that weight, PM me; I have car I want to sell you for $20.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

karmarouge, if you don't mind, could you try not to sound like such a dick?

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I think the Patron thing was just said as a bit of a joke...

But yeah, you're right! I doubt he worked out at all to lose weight!

Probably just started puking after meals. Because that's what his body "says".

9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BaKiK4D5F7U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BaKiK4D5F7U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

10. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Well, when you eat right and exercise properly, you lose fat and gain muscle. When you starve yourself, you lose muscle. Those are scientific facts. Perhaps I made the mistake of thinking it was common knowledge. Would you like some links?

Now, he obviously lost some fat, but I think it's just as obvious he lost a good deal of muscle. Look at the pictures I posted. I have NFL game rewind. If you don't, you should invest. It's awesome. Look at his carries this season, then look at his carries from the '08 season. Where did that guy go?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar