Cj will never ever win a ring with fisher as coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by karmarouge, Dec 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

2. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I think he actually looked slower and hell to the no on him being more powerful.

3. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Slimmer and more toned? He's smaller, but he's still fat.

[​IMG]

Yep, toned like Buddha. This is from the Bills game in preseason. Notice the pot that Hall is rubbing? That's White's stomach.

[​IMG]

This is from the playoffs last year. Notice he still somewhat had arms? Whether I'm right about White hitting the powder to lose weight is irrelevant. What's painfully obvious is that he didn't lose weight the right way (diet AND exercise), and he has lost a good deal of muscle. Furthermore, he damn sure didn't just quit drinking tequila to lose the weight.

I said he fumbles a lot, because he does. He has actually fumbled and lost the ball eight times, not seven, two of which were in the '08 season. The one season he was the STARTER, he lost the ball five times. AP has been getting grilled about his fumbles this season. How many fumbles has he lost? How many fumbles does Chris Johnson have since becoming a Titan? Yeah, thought so.

And yeah, I have seen him luck up a couple times, fumbling as the whistle is blown. An example of this off the top of my head would be one of his goal line carries against the Jags in '07.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Sorry man... think you're reaching a lot on all this.

You posted a picture where you can see his biceps to compare to one where you can only see his forearm when he's never had big forearms.

Regardless- He got in better shape. He showed the will to get better, and he's been nothing but punished for it. He looked a lot faster. He looked stronger. And we've abandoned the guy for some unknown reason. Because let's be honest- CJ is crap in the goal line situations.

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

There's no reaching. He has buggy-whip arms now. Lots of pictures...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There's no doubt the coaches would have loved to have had the redzone ace that White was last season this season. He just wasn't there, plain and simple.

Also, I'm still wondering how anyone could think White looked stronger or faster this season, preseason, whenever this year... What stood out as him being stronger and/or faster? Losing weight alone won't necessarily make you stronger or faster, especially if you don't lose the weight the right way, and he didn't.

6. aburrow

aburrow Camp Fodder

Thats what happens when you lose fat regardless. I'm willing to bet his arms are as muscular as before, they just aren't wrapped in a layer of bacon this year. And as for the stronger part, I'd say in his limited carries there is a small sample size but in the NYJ game he was almost dragged down short of a TD but over powered and outran the tackle, kept his balance by putting his other arm on the ground and got into the end zone. Pretty good example. The simple fact is he has been under utilized this season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

he looked fat and slow to me...same as always..

8. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

That is not what happens regardless. When you starve yourself, your body clings to fat for dear life, and spares the muscle tissue. White is less muscular this season than he was last season. He's not as powerful, and just as slow.

It's almost the only example. I think he's been over-utilized. A damn shame that Ringer struggled with injuries this season.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

So Lendale starved himself?

Seriously? That's your claim... is that he starved himself?

Please tell me you at least have a link from The Enquirer for the base of that belief.

"Over Utilized"...lmmfao Dude, just stop.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Nine

Nine Starter

Ummm....did you not see the Jets game? Trailing 14-0 and sitting at the Jets' fifteen yard line, the Titans handed LW the ball five times in a row, and simply drove it down the throats of the league's top-ranked defense.

LINK

Too bad the coaches didn't show that kind of commitment against the Colts. Twice the Titans had first-and-goal inside the five-yard line, and came away empty-handed. Twice. On those two drives combined, LW had a total of one carry.

In 2008, the Titans had one of the most unstoppable goal-line offenses in the NFL, and Lendale White was a huge part of their success. In 2009, Lendale has become a forgotten man, and the goal-line offense has been significantly less effective. Coincidence? I think not.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar