Cj will never ever win a ring with fisher as coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by karmarouge, Dec 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

jeff fisher on coke: :shocked:

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah. Lendale vows to get better and does yet never gets a chance.

Harper badmouths coaching in the press...and still gets to start no matter how bad he plays. I don't get it.

3. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I'm really hating Jeff Fisher right now, but I don't blame him for keeping White on the bench. White didn't lose favor with Fisher because CJ turned into a monster, he lost favor with Fisher because he became a worse football player. He used the meth-crash diet, lost all that weight, but also lost his muscle mass. He's still fat as all hell, he's just smaller. He isn't one bit faster, and now that he lost all that weight, he's easier to bring down. He also has a fumbling problem. We've seen it several times, he's simply been lucky on most (such as fumbling right as the whistle is being blown).

I love the things Lendale says when the camera is on him... even the things he says that he shouldn't. He simply shouldn't be on the field, and he probably shouldn't be a Titan any longer. I don't think any of you need worry about that, however. He'll likely be a RFA next season, and even if he isn't, his value couldn't be that high. His value wasn't even high after the '08 season. He was still just a goal-line back, and feature backs make the money.

4. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Mullets FTMFW!

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

dude can we just all agree Lendale White sucks...I'll admit theres an argument for Hood over Harper, but god help us shut up about Lendale hes plain and simple bad.

6. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

are you from texas? vy love and lendale hate o.o

7. p_funk

p_funk Hillbilly Titan

I do not think it matters if White goes to the Texans or not. He will not do anything special there either. In case you have not noticed, they do not exactly have the best run blocking Oline. That is why they cannot run the ball very well this season. I am not willing to let him go at this time. I would like to see how the new and improved Lendale does. I fully admit that when he would come into to camp fat and out of shape, i was in the let him go camp. But now i would like to give him another chance.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

What I'm concerned with is we run Johnson into the ground. If Fisher thinks he can keep doing what he's doing to CJ year after year Johnsons going to have about an 8 year career and years 6 7 and 8 wont be all that impressive. I would hope next year we see a lot of Javon Ringer.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He's not faster? He looked MUCH faster and more powerful in the preseason as he has since college.

10. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Ok folks its xmas and all so i will be really gentle. But trust me its hard when folks go make up total bool from now where with no facts or even a practical perspective on what the hell they are talking about..

Are you kidding me? Do you really think people here are blind and didnt see the slimmer more toned Lendale White in preseason, who definitely looked faster.. Guy let me give you some advice. Dont go on a teams major posting board and post out and out lies! Jeez we have got pictures of the dude in up right now!! And you are telling us he is fat? ARe you sure you aint the one on the meth diet?

Then you say he fumbles alot? ARe you kidding me? The guy had one fumble in all of 2008.. Just one!!! He has had 7 total fumbles over his career as a titan you you have the balls to say he fumbles alot? Dude that is 7 fumbles out of 58 games? ARe you kidding me? Honestly thats about 1 fumble every 8 games!! You call that fumbling a lot?

Oh wait.. you added some ghost stat where he "fumbles" after the whistle is blown... I can see where that has cost a even a single game! He probably should have held onto those balls all the way to his car after the final whistle.

You gotta be really reaching if your major complaint about ball player is that he "fumbles" a lot after the whistle":rolleyes:

What planet do you watch your football on bro?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar