CJ vrs. Blount - Part II

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chapparal97, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

another useless thread....

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

He says because something was said about CJ that wasn't negative. You're incredibly lame! Why don't you find another team to root for? CJ's the Titans best player and will be here for a good while. I'm sorry that you hate him, but there are 31 other teams that would be happy to have you as a fan.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Chapparal97

Look sport....Time to refresh this debate, hence part II, weeks later.

I've read your dislikes..... That's cool. I'm just glad CJ is starting to earn his money and show why Blount is inferior.

5. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Ewker seems to hate that CJ is doing well, he also seems to account for like 40 of my 60 "it sucks" since i've been on this forum lol.

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Old and cranky. Ewker lived through the great depression, he has earned his right to it sucks.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I actually hope Blount fails so I can stop hating Fisher so much.

8. Chapparal97

What's the matter with old and cranky? You'll be with us someday....:lol:

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'd still take Blount.

But for many other reasons than just based on CJ's production the past 2 weeks.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

It's CJ and it's not even close. It never was.

Blount doesn't play on third down because he can't catch or block. Blount is one of the worst short-yardage backs in the league despite his size and strength.

Anyone who thinks Blount would have had a better year behind this line than CJ this year is kidding themselves. If there is penetration and he has to shuffle his feet the run results in a loss.

If Blount is able to get a head of steam he's unstoppable, that just doesn't happen enough because he's so one dimensional.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar