CJ video ......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bluewaterpirate, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluewaterpirate

bluewaterpirate Camp Fodder

Some better video of CJ.

http://bluewaterpirate.phanfare.com/album/586814/849554#imageID=39700200

In the video you see his vision and patience at the LOS, his quickness to athletically do the things his instincts tell him to do, the accleration thru the hole, the spin move that leaves # 18 eating dirt, and finally the speed and power to get to the endzone.

I've broken down alot of CJ game video and every segment I've watched I see the same instincts and natural ability over & over. I watched 48 game videos and I don't know how much practice video so I feel like I know what he can do.

What Titan fans really haven't seen yet is CJ's work ethic and character. He brings everything he's got all the time. CJ worked his tail off to get the chance to play in the NFL and I know he won't disappoint you. :thumb:

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Incredible balance.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Sweet! Thanks.

So are you all set to become a Titans fan? If so, welcome aboard and keep those vids coming... that one highlight vid on YouTube with CJ sprinting away from numerous DB's (all who seemed to have a pretty decent angle on him), was enough to get me pretty jazzed up.

5. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Holy crap that was ill.

We shouldn't forget that it's pretty easy to make those kinda moves in slow motion. The REAL question is whether he can do that at regular speed. :))

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. The Playmaker

When does the season start!!

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

one thing I notice about him that you don't hear alot about is his ball security, he seems to do a good job of anticipating a hit and wrapping the rock with both hands

8. DJB

DJB Starter

Reminds me of a stronger Eric Metcalf. The Titans haven't had a guy like this since the move to Tennessee

9. The Playmaker

His footwork is nice also.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah, he's a bit risky on those spins, but he does a good job of tucking it up under his arm pit almost. Just like Mike Hart did, and said it was his key to never fumbling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar