CJ: The highest paid scrub in the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Anthony4Titans, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Just cause he sucks as a player doesn't mean I don't appreciate his sawg DUH

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

The Pats talked all week about how they were going to shut down CJ and make Locker beat them. Are we really surprised he didn't have a good game? Plus half of his carries he was hit for a 4 yard loss.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Chris Johnson is terrible, time to move on from that bum.

4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I'm all for getting a supposedly "better" player, but who will you put in that will look good with this o-line? Fix the damn o-line it's becoming a joke how it's looked like its gotten worse from last year. We signed a fast RB who needs room to be productive and then we have the worst o-line in the NFL who can't open up a hole. Great combination

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. JCBRAVE

so then we shouldnt have a little woman running the ball

6. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Well the little woman would be productive for our offense if we had a top 15 or even top 20 group for run blocking and would probably be top 5 or so in the league production wise. We just didn't build our team correctly. A bruiser RB would probably do slightly better but it likely wouldn't be enough to make us a SB contender anyway. I don't understand how our staff hasn't really taken our o-line by the horns and really made huge changes.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. JCBRAVE

He'd be a good RB if he wasn't all speed. Lift some weights bi*tch

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

:cj:17 team rushing yards on the day.

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Palmer does nothing to make creative plays for CJ, he just runs him up the middle every ******* play and the OLine can't do that. Palmer is THE worst offensive coordinator I've ever seen here.. and we had Norm Chow.

10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

lol 4 rushing yards.. I guess if was "humbled" last year, he's fking embarassed today. Just sit him on the bench already, dude's a joke and does not back up his talk AT ALL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar