CJ: The highest paid scrub in the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Anthony4Titans, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

But wait, I thought it was all because,jake Scott, Eugene Amano and Matt Hasselbeck sucked and were holding him back.

When are you guys gonna learn, it was never Eugene Amano, or Fernando Velasco, or Leroy Harris, it's always been CJ just flat out sucking.

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

LMAO. So you think our run blocking has improved since last year?

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

could be worse

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I know our RB hasn't, what's easier to replace....an entire OLine or 1 RB?

5. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I think CJ has clearly improved from last year from a physical perspective absolutely but at this point that means nothing. Also I agree with the fact that it would be easier to replace a RB instead of an entire line but the question is if you replace the RB will the next guy do any better? Will he do good enough to give us a balanced offense? I think the answer is absolutely no.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

Peyton Manning has more rushing yards than CJ today

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

And replace them with someone else who wont do any good?

Line needs replaced regardless of who is running the ball. How much better did Ringer do with his chances last season??

IN case you forgot, he averaged 3.1 YPC.

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Do you honestly feel Ringer got a fair shot at starting? He got CJs scraps once CJ showed up to camp late and out of shape. If he was getting 20 carries a week, we would know for sure. What we do know is that he or anyone else certainly couldn't do any worse than CJ0k

9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Well, he has to show something in the time he gets if he wants a shot at starting over a guy they just signed a 50 million dollar contract with.

He didnt show he could do any better.

We can play "if he gets xxxx carries a week".... what if CJ gets 20 carries today, then busts one for 80 yards and ups his average but is useless in the overall scope of the game. Theres a lot of "what ifs" you can play, but one "for sure" that we know is that this line needs replaced in the interior if we plan on any RB doing anything worth a damn.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. JefPlusF

JefPlusF Starter

And replacing your RB accomplishes nothing when your scheme and crappy play calling don't change. I thought the season might start out this way, but I think everything will click 4-5 games in and we'll be running like well machined oil, or whatever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar