CJ Signed!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

GOOD GOOD... That image hasn't been used enough in your last 10 posts...

This team will suffer the butthurt. Watch.

Guarantee he Fs us over for at least 4 weeks doing jack sh** since he's been lazy all offseason.

2. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

So does he just gets a check in the mail for 13 million or something? and do the titans pay him after the season or before?

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Wyatt breaks it down as a $9.21M per year average when you include what he was scheduled to get in with the extension money.

4. Deuce Wayne

9.3 is ok.

Still lost me as a fan through all this- as I'd hope is the case with everyone else.

Through 2016 I don't get though. He's got 2 seasons left in the tank at the max probably.

5. blacktitan

blacktitan Starter

The Titans needed to do this. Whether CJ was overpaid or not, you cannot let marquee players in their prime walk, especially when you have virutally nothing else to offer the paying fans.

This is the year to take strides. The Colts are gonna have a down year and the Texans are sure to choke again. Many have said this is a rebuilding year for the Titans, but no pro team can stand to have 3 losing years in a row and expect the fans to be satisfied with another "rebuilding year". This move shows that the organization is committed to winning, just as every pro sports franchise should be.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Is that highest RB in the league?

7. Deuce Wayne

Colts wont have a down year.

And I don't think CJ helps us to win. Actually, call me crazy- but I think we'd be better without him.

Guarantee we'd get more 1st downs and keep the defense more fresh.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

LOL - dollars to dimes this dude is white.

9. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I'm happy about this and I don't care about the Money since we don't sign good free agents anyways.

It's pretty sad to see people wishing him and the titans the worst 'like deuce'.

Also all the racist and 'I hope he gets an ACL comments'(on ESPN,NFL sites) are out of line now I know how reared I look when I hate on Mariani and Rusty.

10. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

No Ricky Williams is the highest RB in the league. :rimshot:

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar