CJ Signed!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm not claiming I'll boycott the forum if you guys don't read my posts.

And Munch does get blame if he plays CJ's out of shape azz and he sucks for 4 weeks... though our fans aren't aware enough to know what's going on anyway. They forgive/forget within a day.

2. Deuce Wayne

Better at life?... He's better at running fast. It ends there.

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

He gets paid (a lot to say the least) to live his dream and gets women any time he wants, I'd say he'd doing pretty good at life.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Deuce Wayne

Regardless of money, I bet CJ gets little play from females...

which is unfortunate.

I get paid well to do what I love too. Maybe not millions, but regardless...

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Lol I'm sure he has no problem getting girls, plus the fact that he's shy off the field works to his advantage, you'll be surprised at how much girls like that. Just because you're a football player, doesn't mean you have to be a "player".

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Any man with that much money and fame could walk around with a t-shirt that says "I have herpes" and get practically any female he wants.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Deuce Wayne

^actually, not true.

It takes a certain amount of charisma to go along with that status, and CJ doesn't have it. That's an 80s point of view.

Thus the reason he's never with females.

8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I agree you need a certain amount of charisma, but just because he doesn't have the certain charisma you are thinking of doesn't mean he can't cash in on gettin' some broads. And anyone who thinks CJ can't easily get women for himself in Orlando is a fool.

They may just be the ones you don't want to be seen in public with.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I guarantee you he'll be fine. He'll have a big game vs. the Jags.

10. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

so we just wasted all that time to get him down to 13.3 mil per year...seems like those numbers would have made CJ happy a long time ago. our FO is doomed to be retarded no matter who is in charge. oh well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar