CJ says he’s not to blame for rushing woes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

You honestly think he doesn't share in the blame?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Well, not really. I think CJ runs hesitant. I also think the reason for that is the guys in front of him are absolutely pathetic at their jobs.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

To even suggest that CJ doesn't deserve any of the blame is absurd.

None of us CJ haters are sitting here throwing ALL the blame on him. But he definitely shares some of the blame.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Jesus Christ you guys. The excuses some of you make for this guy are unbelievable.

I wouldn't even bother arguing if you said it was even 90% OL, 10% CJ. But to say he's absolutely free of blame is just jockriding at it's finest. If you've been watching the games then you've seen him miss holes. You've seen him make bad reads. You've seen him half-@$$ runs.

Whether his line sucks or not, CJ has an obligation to give it his all on every single play. He's a "playmaker" remember?

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Be interesting to see if it's because he's lost it or a confidence thing.

6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I agree the guy needs to shut his mouth!

7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

That doesn't really make any sense. he's going to get asked these questions, it's part of job to answer them. How he answers them is the problem.

8. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

This is all true, but its actually possible that he was never great at reading and he has always danced, it just sticks out now that the blocking is horrid. The combo of the blocking getting to HS level and him losing his "elite" speed may have exposed some things that he was never that good at in the first place, but our great/good blocking just masked it.

9. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

What is with you guys and this childish "jockriding" stuff? I said CJ is running hesitantly. What else is he doing wrong?

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

1. Not giving his all on every play. (Clear as day if you're objectively watching the games)
    2. Making bad reads. (Again, clear as day if you're objectively watching the games)

And to make matters worse he's refusing to accept any of the blame and pointing fingers (even though he claims he isn't). The guy now has a pretty well-established history of "me-first" attitude and unwillingness to accept blame.

If you or anyone else disagrees with the above, then I'm not even interested in discussing this anymore. We're living in two totally different worlds.

• High Five High Five x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar