CJ hype article

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan4eva24, Aug 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

so what? he didn't even lead conference USA in rushing last year, in fact, he was third.

michael waddell lead the ncaa in punt return yards the year we drafted him, he turned out great, right? in college all you do is put the fastest guy on the field for returns because he has so much of an athletic advantage.

that's why WRs who use great speed ad leaping ability and nothing else in college fail on the pro level. they just out-run every one to the endzone. that's why guys like peter warrick, ted ginn(who i hated last year for the same exact reasons), troy williamson and ashley lelie are all busts.

2. Fry

how is jones already better? he hasn't played a down.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Why do you think CJ is all about speed? You haven't seen him play yet.

4. maximus

maximus Starter

I need RB on my dynasty league team. I'm going after Kevin Smith, Jonathan Stewart, and Chris Johnson as rookies.
    I'm also looking at signing Michael Turner as a FA.
    Total overhaul of my RB core

5. The Playmaker

What about Jamaal Charles?

6. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

When you get over your arrogance and admit you're wrong, I may just kill over.

7. Fry

i'll be more than happy to admit that i'm wrong at the end of the season because it's better for us, but like i said, i don't think i am.

8. The Playmaker

Anyone see that TD by CJ?:pop:

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yep, nothing but speed there, didn't read and make a cut at all :rolleyes:

10. The Playmaker

OL played great. Nice holes for LW and CJ.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar