CJ cares more about yards than TDs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jun 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SATitan

SATitan Starter

It sounds like he just wants to win. He's ok with giving the goal line TD's to Greene if that is what the coaching staff decides. Personally I could careless who scores the TD's so long as he plays for the Titans.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

typical selfish :cj:

nothing too see here - move along

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

what? 20 tds from him would almost guarantee we are a playoff team. what is he talking about?

5. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Himself....I am in shock.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

CJ GETS CRAPPED ON FOR SAYING HE CAN GET 2000 YARDS......Yet AP looks like a god when he says he can get 2500 yards and that his goal! LOL it's amazing how the media can portray some people these days!!

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Every time C.J. speaks we pick apart what he said, Ive honestly lost interest in discussing what comes out of his mouth, all Im concerned with is what he does on Sundays for us.

I hope he breaks 2000-yards again, and thats all I think he meant by those quotes, he just wants another 2000-yard season.

Who's going to remember a 20 TD season in 10 years? No one, but to be the first guy to break 2000-yards twice, now thats something special no one could forget.

• High Five High Five x 6
  8. Danimal

Danimal Starter

Being the off season there is bound to be alot of talk and speculation from the players, coaches and the media. The truth be told; there is no telling what C.J. will accomplish when in tandem with a true professional running back. His pairing with Green with prove to be the X-factor that will either propel the Titan's into the play offs or not. I think it will prove to be the best thing to happen to the Titan's in a long time. Just win baby !

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't give a **** about his 2,000 yard season anymore, and won't give a **** about him getting another. I want us to bring home the lombardi trophy and I want players who are only focused on that and nothing else. Not a single runningback in the NFL is concerned about stats as much as this guy is. I hope he isn't around next year just because I am tired of hearing about it.

• High Five High Five x 5
  10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Funny, 'cause actually it reads "me me me" and not "team team team"..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar