chuck norris is amazing

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fry, Dec 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Chuck Norris doesn't sleep...........................he waits!!!!hahahaha

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Chuck Norris eats steak for every single meal. Most times he forgets to kill the cow.

When you get killed by Chuck Norris you don't go to hell because Chuck thinks the devil is too lenient.

The Cuban Missile Crisis ended when President Kennedy threatened to use Chuck Norris.

What happens when an entire nation rises against Chuck Norris? Ask the citizens of Atlantis.

Chuck Norris receives mail on Sundays.

If you stare directly at the sun, it merely burns your retinas. If you stare directly at Chuck Norris, you die.

In the begining, Chuck Norris told God to make him something to play with and gave Him a seven day deadline.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

and finally...

Chuck Norris mercifully gave Ben Rothesberger a choice.

Ride facefirst into a moving car or a Roundhouse kick from Chuck?

4. TitanGuy

When Chuck is fed up with some one he doesn't Roundhouse kick them.

He stares at them until they explode.

Chuck doesn't read he just stares at the books and he gets the information he needs.

Nice jig on Roethlisberger

5. TitanGuy

I love that it is so funny when he does it, i like conan way better than Craig Fuergeson:ha:

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

QUOTE=PaCmAn 4 MvP32]I love that it is so funny when he does it, i like conan way better than Craig Fuergeson:ha:[/QUOTE]

Conan is hilarious. It will be great when he takes Jays spot.

the boy that tells the people "It's ok Walker told me I have AIDS" then Conan just walked off the stage was priceless.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

The chief export of Chuck Norris is Pain.

Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.

CNN was originally created as the "Chuck Norris Network" to update Americans with on-the-spot *** kicking in real-time.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is based on a true story: Chuck Norris once swallowed a turtle whole, and when he crapped it out, the turtle was six feet tall and had learned karate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar