Christian Bale cuts loose

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by CRUDS, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

he's a great actor but the dark knight really went to his head. He was a little unprofessional.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

A great actor can do the scene again. If anything, actors realize there will need to be more than one take for the simplest of reasons like a bottle falling off the table.

I don't know what happened. I really don't. But it does seem he went off the deep end.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I act for free in my local community- and our director stops us every single line almost during rehearsals up to the last day only to correct staging.
    We want to scream, aren't making millions, but we usually just smile and keep going. If I worked with a guy like this, I'd laugh in his face and Heath Ledger his *** with an upstaging.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Problem with guys like Bale, Tom Cruise, Travolta etc. is that they've lived like royalty so long they think they are royalty.. Great coupla lines in Too Fat to Fish about Cruise always jumping rope to pump up for a scene then being a total ***** to anyone who isn't an a-list celeb.. Bale's greatest "acting" was done years ago with his Patrick Bateman role.. Funny all these years later he's just as much as a self-indulgent snob as Bateman.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i must be the only who didn't like American Psycho.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Harrison Cheung, who worked for Bale for many years as an assistant, told Britain's Daily Mail newspaper that the actor had a hair-trigger temper for as long as he knew him and that his family catered to him.

"Everything was about keeping Christian happy because he was the meal ticket," Cheung said. "If something wasn't just so, Christian would just erupt. He would yell until he was red in the face. It was very intimidating."

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'm not saying its a great movie. Only that Bateman was a well-acted role.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Meh, this happens all the time. Some actors are douche-bags. It's why I don't like famous people.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That's Gloat on the right. Photo taken during Community Playhouse' version of "Diff'rent Strokes"..
    [​IMG]

10. tommygoldman05

tommygoldman05 Is loving the Titans

Leave Christian Bale alone he love his mother he is a great guy who just wants to live his life :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar