Chris Williams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DJB, Oct 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJB

DJB Starter

I think the Titans should bring him in for a workout

2. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

3. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

who?

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Is this the offensive lineman from Vandy? He kind of sucked in Chicago.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Bears have an awful line... and they didn't even like this guy.

So no thanks.

6. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

No thank you! Please, not another "cut" player.........been there and done that over, and over, and over. Titans need better quality when choosing - wait until next year - draft, free agents, anything but "cut" players!

7. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

NO!!! Do you guys Remember in August 2007, we signed Corey Simon. Then he retired in October 2007 costing us some coin against our salary cap. I said no to that back then( so did fat al), and I say no to this. And Simon was a former all pro.

8. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

We should go to a Weight Watchers convention and sign the 4 biggest fat asses you've ever seen and just put them in there and hope the running back would be gassed before he got around them.

Hey before you knock it... It would be just as effective as what we got now no? :nudgewink:

9. DJB

DJB Starter

Good policy. "We signed a FA five years ago that didn't work out so we don't even bring guys in for looks anymore"

10. DJB

DJB Starter

Kyle Vanden Bosch was a former high draft pick who had injury issues the Titans signed when no one else wanted him. I'm not saying bring Williams in to start. I'm saying take a look at him. It's not a bad thing to have a 6'6" former #1 pick backup OL on the roster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar