Chris Mortenson only one to pick Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Sep 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Someone else picked us on NFL Live. One of the guest commentators. Brian Baldinger came rather close it seemed. I missed HBO last night. I wonder what those guys picked. I better check it out.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Inside the NFL -- all picked the Colts. Last week in Jacksonville, Marino was the only one who picked us to win. Interesting.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Not true, some Titans fans here picked the Colts.

4. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Traitors. :))

5. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I've always liked Mort, that man hears everything. What was that saying? 'From God's mouth to Mort's ears?'
    Anyway, picking the Titans takes me aback a little, seeing how Garrard did alright passing against us, and now Peyton plays with the secondary. Titans looked impressive last week, but so did the Colts against a better team.

All that being said, I also pick the Titans to win it close. Funnily enough, if the Colts were to win, I feel like it'd be by a large margin... Let's not let that happen. Let Brown run wild on 'em after LenDale smacks 'em up reeeeeeeeeeal nice. :yes:

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Everyone on NFL Countdown just took the Colts.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Rob morris out!

One of their best run stoppers won't play so let's get that running game going!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar