Chris Mortensen sees Titans taking Bortles at #11

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Two Kings, May 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

A lot of hoping and a lot of risk involved in not taking your guy when you're on the clock though.

With as many teams in front of us, if they pass in the first round, they WILL SURELY make a qb run in the second. There could easily be next to nothing left.

Houston, raiders, jags, Vikings Us. Then some are talking late first contenders might poach slipping QBs, philly, bengals, Jets and Patriots.

Then give Houston, jags, vikes and raiders another chance to fill the need if they passed in the first and see what we're left with.

I'm really curious if you're so sure about "waiting" because "he'll probably be there"

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

If we must take a QB at #11, it needs to be Bridgewater. He's the safest one IMO.

But I think I still prefer Barr. I would also be fine with Gilbert/Dennard if Barr is gone.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

WTF Dubs

He is over hyped

His girl ain't

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

RSB I like you and all

but you're retarded.

We need a real QB, one that throws, I"ve had enough of this mobile QB nonsense. Give me a competent QB that can actually throw and move when needed.

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

I'm glad some of the media is coming around to the fact that we will go QB at 11.

- New coaching staff

- New system

- Lame duck QB

- Constant injuries

- Latest injury is difficult to recover from

- Sitting at a great spot in the draft to catch one of the top 3 guys

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Clark

So you don't watch film.

• High Five High Five x 8
  7. Clark

@glennonsports: Webster says if you don't have right scheme and right team around QB first, doesn't matter how good the QB is. #Titans

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I think you just made a racist assumption! Bridgewater is a pocket passer who can move out of the pocket and make throws on the run when he needs to... he averaged under 5 rushes per game last season.

• High Five High Five x 6
  9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Yea but Locker is not a good fit for the Whiz scheme.

That is why I think they draft their guy early and wait for the inevitable Locker season ending injury to put him in.

I like Locker and he might go on and have a successful career somewhere else but I feel like his time in Tennessee is just over.

10. Clark

Lol he doesn't watch film. Very obvious now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar