Chris Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by pettso, Oct 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Any CJ bashers think the Titans passing game would do anything if defenses were not stacking it in to stop him?

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

He's not sucking.. He did his job. Did you see that wide open TD bomb VY threw to Nate Washington. San Diego sold out on the run and they got burned... I'm positive that if VY and Kenny Britt weren't injured, we would have won that game. We just got unlucky.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm not at all upset with Chris Johnson's efforts. He's running hard and fighting for every yard. Teams have simply had the time to figure him out. I do wish we'd use him more in the passing game tho.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Damian Williams is due for a coming out party. He is easily a 70 catch guy for this team.. If we throw him the ball.

5. TonyYoung

TonyYoung Camp Fodder

i pay peyton manning money for only one guy...peyton manning! and ahmad bradshaw money for.... you guessed it.... i wish bud adams would dream the same dream...

6. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Ya know folks......the point I'm trying to make, and perhaps didn't state so well, is that CJ wants to be paid as the top dog in the NFL. Recall, he made quite a stink in the off season about earning Peyton money, rushing for 2500 yards, etc. He calls himself "every coaches dream".

I haven't seen that player yet....have you? He's been fairly average in most games thus far. He talked good game, but can't back it up.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

He wants more money. We wouldn't give it to him last offseason. I don't think he wants to risk injury.

I'm sure most will disagree with that sentiment, but I truly think that it's a factor. He goes out of bounds instead of fighting for an extra yard or trying to juke for a bigger play.

8. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I really doubt that. If he wants the big money he needs to get every yard he can.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I really doubt that. :wink2:

If we won't pay him, someone will. He doesn't look as amazing as last year, but who would? He's still either the best or 2nd best back in the league.

The only way he won't get paid is if he gets hurt. Or we hold him hostage and he holds out for a full season.

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

Do I want Ringer to play over CJ? Not one bit. Do I want them to be more of a split backfield? Absolutely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar