Chris Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by pettso, Oct 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pettso

pettso Starter

On a random totally unrelated subject... Cook looked about twice as good as Scaife out there today.

• High Five High Five x 5
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Not sure if this is sarcasm, but I agree.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

So did Stevens (the one who actually caught the TD pass)...

I agree though...Scaife dropped two passes today by my count. He looks to me like he has put on quite a bit of weight, and is alot slower than he used to be.

4. Toly

Toly Free your mind

The offensive line was clearly overmatched by the chargers in this game. It seemed like there was a defensive lineman in the backfield in almost every run play.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Scaife sucking is not sarcasm. He is my least favorite starter.

6. pettso

pettso Starter

I agree, but at the same time it seemed like VY had a ton of time in the pocket. Good protection but bad run blocking is a possibility I guess...

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Except the drop...but Scaife doesn't look like he cares.

On topic - OL looks horrible.

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Our O-line is abysmal. I've never seen it this weak.

9. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I honestly can't ever remember Bo Scaife being that good anyway. He has caught a few open passes in recent years but you never see him making a play that any other starting TE couldn't do. Is he that good of a blocker that we need him to be starting? The speed of Cook alone should be a reason to get him on the field more.

10. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

My impression is that the off. line is just not very good as a whole this year. We pass block better than run block, but alot of that is because people try to contain young since bad things tend to happen when he scrambles. So typically he doesnt see as many pass rushers.

CJ is still good enough to make something out of nothing, but the thing is, the offensive line should be getting him atleast two or three yards when we run. He has never had the opportunity to get any steam going, and he doesnt have the mass to ruuuuuun over guys when he isnt going hard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar