Chris Johnson set for surgery

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

1. New OL Coach
    2. New OC
    3. New RT
    4. Warmack and Schwenke have a year under their belt
    5. Weak run defenses
    6. All the above

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

He fought in 2 games for extra yardage...One being the final game ironically (meaningless)..Which I stated before, most likely to lobby for his "Value". Also, green is the compliment back (Not supposed to be better or #1) and welcome to the NFL. All Runningbacks get hit in the backfield often. The GREAT ones find holes, vision, lanes, and shake tackles to make it happen. It doesn't always fall 100% on the OL.

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Agreed.I said that earlier. This team also needs a tackle, mlb, and a DE/OLB. So I suppose spending money in those 4 areas wouldn't help our team and are so called "Below average talent"?!

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

If you read what JCBRAVE said. Then you would understand why I said Greene. He said you can put any rb back there and they will produce better than CJ.

5. TitansWillWin2

Levitre-below average talent. Fokou-below average talent. Wimbley-below average talent. So as you can tell we sign people to replace our average or better players with below average talent.

6. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

The offensive line played piss poor this year if you ask me and should take some of the blame for not only CJ's production but our running game in general. Do i think CJ is worth 8 mil? No but bashing the guy for playing with a torn knee is crazy. I agree that he hasn't been the same player the past few years but for a unit that was suppose to be one of the strongest and revamped they played nothing more then average at best. Levitre didn't impress me for the money we spent despite his reputation and had his share of moments. I didnt' expect Warmack to come in and start bull dozing players but showed alot of promise. Stewart couldn't stay on the field because of injury and we started a rookie center 7 weeks into the season. With that being said i think CJ's attitude blows about not budging with his contract especially since hes known about his injury. I would like to see him take a paycut and stay because i think Whisenhunt could put him in better situations in his system but if he still is being a douche about it then let him go.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Two guys that played most of the season injured. 2013 DIDNT COUNT FOR THOSE GUYS BECAUSE THEY WERE HURT!

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You wont be able to access the site, so I took a screen shot for you

Again, as often as he touches the ball, his YAC should be nearly doubled

yac.jpg

9. TitansWillWin2

Woahhh. Wait a second. So you are saying there is a double standard here. It's ok to use playing injured as an excuse for them but not CJ?!? GTFO!

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

No, I'm saying that's what *you* do.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar