Chris Johnson set for surgery

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Looks like your rocking back and forth.... Tsk tsk Brave.

And what's with the jersey shore tan? Lol o_O

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

It's sprayed on muscles. So since those need to be dark so we perceive them as "defined" and not "totally painted on", he has to tan his body darker so the fake muscle spray looks legitimate.

Also, the dart board makes him look like he has a mini mullet or rat tail in the back.

3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Turbin may not have much of a resume but make no mistake he is a starting caliber NFL back. The dude is 5'10, 222, ran a 4.4-4.5 40 and has amazing hands. You can watch him running and catching post routes in the middle of the field on his college highlights. Never seen a guy with that frame do that. If we do cut CJ, he's the kind of guy I want. Only reason he's not starting is Beat Mode.Christine Michael is also super talented. Seattle is f*cking loaded.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

that is terrible form!

who taught you how to lift, Gumby?

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

IDK bro, it seems to work, I can curl both you and TE

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

At that point I may have been. Wife popped in with a camera towards the end of my set.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I'm messing JCPENNY. its actually somewhat impressive that someone can spend so much time on this message board and still be in shape. Especially being able to keep those chins as well.

8. JCBRAVE

If you insist on going with the JCPenny thing may I suggest JCPennyphotostudio, you know with all the selfies and what not....

9. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I must admit I have always loved Chris Johnson for the most part so I'm probably biased, but I still feel like we won't release him unless we see a clear cut better option in free agency or the draft. I think our FO knows he has the ability to be a top 10 back easily and if they feel that the injury was part of the reason he only had 1100 and not 1500 this past year he could VERY easily be back 1 more year. The fact that everyone is saying he's gone in the media means NOTHING since they said it was almost a sure thing he would be cut last year and we all knew that wasn't happening. We literally have so many other areas where we can release players and upgrade and it won't be that tough, but we have always had trouble finding running backs in the draft that are productive..and Shonne Green definitely isn't a #1 RB (not that anyone thinks he is). I think the fact that we aren't really in a position where we need to drop him to clear up cap space and improve the team might allow him to hang around another year since his contract isn't hindering us from improving the team in other areas for 2014...I don't think it's as easy of a decision as most of you are saying. At the very least I think we should let him compete for the spot..sure you could say he might not deserve it but if it's all about putting the best product on the field..it may be the way we go.

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

nah.

JCPenny is just fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar