Chris Johnson needs 42 yards to reach 1,000!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Dec 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Will he do it before Half Time on Sunday?

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He may get it in pre-game warmups.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

He may do it on the first drive. I'd like to see him get 1250 yards rushing and 10 TDs, probably gonna be tough with the Steelers Colts and Texans still ahead but CJ has had flashes of greatness and finishing off the season with a great run against some good/great run Ds would say a lot about his abilities.

4. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

He'll easily break 1000 ..... here's the remaining teams. And only two I see struggles. Pittsburgh and Indy.(since he may not see much of the field)

a) Cleveland ranks in at 26th in the league for stopping the run allowing 141.2 yards a game. Possible big game.

b) Houston ranks in at 23rd in the league for stopping the run allowing 128.8 yards a game. Possible big game.

c) The Pittsburgh Steelers. Now here it get's rough. They lead the league in almost every defensive stat. Pt's against, pass yards and run yards. Rushing they are only giving up 71.2 yards a game. CJ may actually come out of this one with negative yards.

d) And finally Indianapolis who ranks in at 25th in the league for stopping the run allowing 133.8 yards a game. But here's the question. Does the coach play CJ, and Lendale for that matter, when we probably have nothing to gain? With Fisher as HC I would think CJ plays maybe a quarter.

Prediction: He finishes with .................................. 1228 yrds. .. exactly!:yes::lol::yes::lol:

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

CJ just scored on the Lions again. 43 yards.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

As much as the Steelers bank on the blitz, he should get 1000 yards receiving in that game alone if utilized correctly.

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Well, we know little man aint pickin up no blitzes, so he better learn to catch! CJ is the man, but he does have a few flaws. None that cant be fixed....but he needs to work on them for our playoff run.

I just hope we beat the dog poop out of Cleveland so we can show our dominance over the COLTS...I hate the colts so everything some way or another relates to them!

8. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

in the bag

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

He'll get 77 rushing yards and a TD on the first play of the game! Discussion over.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Only if he can catch the ball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar