Chris Johnson is done...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdubbs2121, Oct 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Want to look up where Houston and Pitt rank in run stopping?

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Read the entire thread before making idiotic comments please.

3. Alzarius

I have 10 pages to cover and Ill comment when I feel like it. I delete when I need to and usually do at the end when im this far behind. However i find it VERY ironic that you say dont make idiotic comments when its your lack of knowing wtf you are talking about that made me comment in the first place.

Bad run defenses like Houston and Pitt /facepalm

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Alzarius

And thats the problem with being so outspoken :p Some comments you cant take back lol

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

ughh. I guess I can re-state what I said again. Pitt was w/out troy and against houston CJ's stats were padded a little bit.

If you have been on this board and have an idea what is going on you would clearly know I'm one of the biggest CJ supporters on here!

6. Alzarius

Bolt really does start off slow. I highly believe that most of the faster players in the NFL could be competitive for the first 40, after that is a completely different story.

Then again, we have never seen Bolt on the field with spikes in his shoes. Bolt could very well do something no one has ever seen. We just wont know

7. Alzarius

They were without him when they got their ranking in run D as well. Troy has only been in 2 games this season so your point, really isnt much of a point. Pitt had that run D without Troy.

I am aware of that, we have discussed it several times.

8. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Who really care about 40 times? They are not an accurate way of determining speed on a football field. Johnson is still fast but he is not as fast as he was when he entered the NFL. This is not because lack of conditioning or effort but no running back will be as fast after 1000+ NFL carries.

The days of Johnson being able to run past any defender regardless of the angle are gone. He had a great against Houston, Pittsburgh, and Buffalo but it does not change the fact that he ran timidly and has shown inconsistent effort for the last two seasons.

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I've been hating on CJ for awhile. Yesterday was a good game for us as a team. Those holes don't magically open. On his break out run....dude looked fast. Like 2k fast. He immediately got separation from the entire secondary. So it's either that secondary is mad slow or CJ still got it. Straight line speed at least

The change in scheme could very well be at fault for the struggles along with his hold out/tentative nature lately.

But no criticism from here on yesterday's production... Yea the bills have sucked... But it's the o line can open those holes on the regular and Cj runes like he did....I think it's a high production offense on the ground.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar