Chris Henry's Blog

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Don, May 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

No, he's really not fat at all. That's what makes the jokes lame.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Lendale White is almost the exact size that Jim Brown was. I don't think anyone would've called him fat. Also Larry Johnson is 6'1, 230 lbs compared to lendale's 6'1, 235.

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I like it thats hes a big boy. We need a bruiser. Id rather him be fat and carry 5 men into the endzone then be a little shrimp and get hurt.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Lendale jokes..

I'm also tired of them because he never has been that out of shape since joining this team. A big back who plays around 240 would only be 8% overweight even at 260 and he never was that high in the first place.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Heck, look at Jenkins, now that guy is overweight... reported to minicamp 49 pounds overweight. Now weighs 100 pounds more than warren sapp.

7. tflow823

tflow823 Camp Fodder

chris henry does not look out of shape.

Attached Files:

8. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

That blog was pretty interesting.

He needs to learn about the word "asleep" though. It is not 2 words. Other than some grammatical issues, his blog post was insightful. I hope he sticks with it, I like when athletes become personable like that.

9. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

LenDale is a much higher bf % than LJ. Look at LJ's legs compared to LenDale's.

LenDale reported at 253 a few weeks ago and is continually above 235.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar