Chris Henry

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CanadaTitan, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CanadaTitan

CanadaTitan Guest

Fisher(on if Johnson will be asked to do things that Chris Henry did)

Not necessarily. We’re pleased with Chris’ off-season and his production and this is an opportunity to get a guy that’s a difference-maker, and so we’ll go ahead and do that. You can’t have enough of those guys on your roster. taken from titans online

Rotoworld says this means we gave up on him, I don't quite understand, have we actually? All I hear is that CJ will compliment Lendale. Did Byner write this guy off, Titans usually give a few years with their draft picks, I think it is too late to run him out of town as he showed gamebreaking speed and potential to be a productive back. Thoughts?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he's done, stick a fork in him.

although it's a shame that in two years we'll need to spend another pick on a rb because johnson will be broken in half and lendale will weigh 5 bills.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Obviously Fisher is full of **** because you wouldn't draft a RB in the FIRST ROUND if your backup (Henry) didn't suck ***. Finally, the truth shall set us free...MR is a moron!

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

We will have to wait till the season starts, you really cant get excited over players who dont get much media attention. Lets hope we get lucky and the gamble pays off.

5. Fry

finnegan was reese pick

6. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I cant see it. With glaring needs at WR, DL and CB we take a RB in the first with every single WO still there? It seems we drafted for potential again instead of team need so no I don't think Henry is done but will have alot to prove considering.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He's still a potential threat who can run, catch and return.

8. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

That also made me wonder...... what will come of Carr? The previous savior of our return game? And i hate drafting for potential .... when teamneeds are far more important IMO..... look at Philadelphia when their pick came and a player wasn't who they wanted they traded out and seemed to do well for the team ..... something we should have done. Johnson may have been there at 54.

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Sounds like Carr is there for primary KR duty, where he excelled, and Johnson will be trained to be a PR, where he has little experience.

10. Fry

BRILLIANT!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar