Chris Henry Pics

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

can you just do it for me???

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

[​IMG]

Henry is the "Blue Beast".

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Pittman and boston not good examples..

The roids never made pittman more than an average back and putting on 50 lbs probably played a role in ruining boston's career.

4. yea that one guy on page 2 is too big to even move, i bet he has trouble just eating because his muscles are so tight

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I heard that 'roids shrink the peter. Just sayin' kids... It ain't worth it.

6. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

I seriously think LenDale is on 'roids also.

Anybody agree with me?

7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

8. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

He is more of the anti-roids image. When I think of his build I think of Golden Corral buffet not shooting up Testosterone...

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

He is. Shoots em right in his gut.

10. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Wow I totally think LenDale is on steroids too, I mean look at him...HE LOOKS STRONG! That completely justifies my opinion that he is on steroids. Maybe we should ostracize him even further because he shoots up his happy meals with testosterone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar