Chris Henry on NFL Total Access

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Record, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pacman busted a cap in his *ss...

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Henry's 10+ arrests don't add up to one person ending up paralyzed ala Pac.
    Damn if wouldn't be nice if the Titans had a WR with Henry's talent...

3. minus the bad attitude tho

4. wg53

wg53 Starter

That is a load of garbage. Pac was not the shooter and is not responsible for the paralysis of that man. So that has absolutely NOTHING to do with this.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Pac didn't pull the trigger but he likely had more than something to do with the situation. Either way a man is paralyzed who probably wouldn't be if Pac had a damn brain.

6. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I think Goodell is being procactive, and trying to get a handle on things. He knows the image of the NFL is being hurt, and has to find a better way than things are being handled now. Suspensions are "after the fact" and don't really prevent anything it seems. Solomon Wilcox of ESPN suggested even making an independant of the team counselor available to these guys. He said it's not fair, nor productive to make an entire team sit through a "don't do this" session, when there are really only a few that need it. I think he also realizes some coaches are not doing enough to prevent problems, so he is going to try to do something to prevent these kinds of things before they happen. It appears even Fisher has very little influence on Pac, but then he is being paid to coach, not hold his hand. Each team may end up with a therapist/mentor/psychologist type guy to put out these fires or prevent them before they start.

7. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Someone could have easily hit one of the cops who pulled over Henry and paralyzed the cop. Chris Henry would have gotten the media coverage for being there, but he may have had nothing to do with the other driver... That's what may have happened in Vegas. Club owners and bouncers or "security guards" make enemies fairly easily... especially in Vegas. Oh, and how many people in a big city like that have dreads? You see? We can't really judge Pac for something else that happened with or without his involvement... We just don't have all the facts yet. As far as I know, conspiracy to commit murder was not one of the charges recommended against Pac.

8. mitnibobo

mitnibobo Guest

sukrillux, my understanding of the law is that a person can't be charged with conspiracy to commit murder if no murder took place.

ps, vigsted, i studied latin for a long time in school and was surprised to see the language here. i don't mean to be nosy, but i'm curious if you've ever taken it?

9. Sure you can. Same as you can be charged with attempted murder even if the victim doesn't die...

10. ilincoln

ilincoln Camp Fodder

So the question should be "who has the most street cred?"

Lets rank potential gangstar points ala GTA

can we get a poll on that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar