Chris Henry on NFL Total Access

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Record, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Chris Henry was just interviewed and asked several questions about his meeting with the commish today.

He said he didn't know if he would be suspended. He said they didn't discuss suspensions or fines.

Paid some lip service like, this kind of behavior is behind me, I was young, etc. etc.

He sounded like he'd just gone through a beatdown to me, but I could be reading into it. Maybe he always sounds like that.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

If anyone deserves to get suspended its him..

everyone keeps saying pac should get a bigger suspension. Thats bs. Henry got arrested how many times?

3. yea, henry has done a lot more during his time in the nfl than pacman has

4. Lets not pretend he's any worse than Pacman just because he has been arrested more times. Pacman has gotten into a lot of trouble and skated away quite a bit. His luck may have run out in Las Vegas (and Georgia).

5. Broken Record

I wonder if it's true that no suspensions or fines were discussed or if Henry just isn't allowed to talk about that part (or didn't want to).

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

True, but on the other hand his "10 incidents" are blown out of propertion. You have the shooting at the gas station party and his friends drugdeal where Pacman had no involvement in the crimes. Then there are the questionable incidents such as Club 615, the spitting incident and being in a room with some friends + some hash.

The "bad" incidents, imo, are limited to the arrest at Sweetwater saloon, Las Vegas (pending outcome) and the recent Georgia case (pending outcome).

And honestly I can't remember the last incidents to make it 10....

That just my opinion, anyway.

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I don't think there's any discussion to be had. I think it's entirely up to Goddell and Upshaw to agree on any from of suspension.

8. Broken Record

Agreed. It's all up to Goodell. He is in charge here. It has already been stated that Upshaw is ready to accept whatever punishment Goodell deems fit.

I just find it interesting that Henry says they didn't discuss that point at all when that is the point that is of the most interest to the franchise and the fans.

9. Dear God,

Please make Adam "Pacman" Jones behave like a normal human being because we really want him to play for out Tennessee Titans, and it would make all of us very happy.

10. titan48

titan48 Camp Fodder

I'm hoping Pac held his cool with Goodell as well. Surely he understands what is at stake!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar