Chris Davis DUI

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Aug 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

why is it so hard to not drink once the season starts? He had a real shot at making this team, this may be a huge step back for him. We need a returner......when are 1st cuts??

2. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Wow... for a guy already on the bubble - not too bright. Washington and Britt come in ahead of him already. Hawkins is competing with him. Edison has been making a push. And we have a TE who's realistically going to take as many snaps away from a WR as he does a TE.

Mark Jones, Williams and Edison could all take advantage of this. I give Davis 10% odds to make the team now. A week ago I would have said closer to 90% chance.

3. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

In an incredibly weird twist, the arresting officer was the same guy who was suspended after pulling McNair over in 2003, and the same cop who pulled McNair and his killer over (she got a DUI) two days before his murder.

4. Hard Hitter 53

Hard Hitter 53 Camp Fodder

Maybe Titans player should find a new places to drink then.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Here's a concept

Don't drink then drive
    If you're stupid enough to drink and drive, for goodness sakes, avoid Broadway. That cop is obviously planted there during the night shift

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Yeah, thst was pretty dumb of him.
    I don't think he's necessarily done though. If we've dealt with Pacman and Mcnair, Rob Reynolds, and Hopkins with all their indiscretions, I think they will keep Davis if they think he's worth it.

But do they think he's worth it? we'll see..

7. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

edison makes a push then davis fails..welcome to the show Dom!
    ________
    D5 ENGINE

8. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

First round draft pick, franchise QB and franchise LT in that list vs. a fringe WR. You make a point with Reynolds, though.
    Just seems as though there are enough WR's on the bubble for a man who's shown no real sign of value to be able to get away with this. I don't think this is the last straw, but this is certainly going to be a factor in the decision.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

You're right, those are the people that came to mind immediately. I think they kept Calico around after his public indecency or something as well. I'm sure the list goes on...

10. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I still feel like Calico could have been something if he could actually catch the damn ball. ...Slightly important when you're talking about wide receivers. :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar