Chris Carr

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by #90, Nov 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

#90 Camp Fodder

Had no idea he would've played as well as he did. Do we know the status of King? If he's going to miss time, who backs up Finny/Carr?

2. DJB

DJB Starter

I heard King re-broke his arm. I wonder how Carey Williams has looked on the PS

3. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

supposedly Harper will be back for the the Jets game. I also read where Reynaldo Hill's injury is a hip-pointer. I assume he'll play too.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Carr really stepped up, playing a ton of time on both special teams units and on D. They were really picking on him, and he stopped the bleeding. That should get him a shot at starting on some other team.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Has Reynaldo Hills neck been unfused? Otherwise give someone else a shot there RH

6. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Man, what a quick learning curve. He was looking rough at first, and I was worried that between covering kicks, returning kicks, and now getting picked on by Garrard he was going to maybe lose it. Instead, dude starts cranking down on his receivers, after the penalty on Jones in the endzone Carr makes a huge play to stick the Hags on their 29, returns a couple kicks, and then seals the game with an INT that would qualify him as one of our starting receivers. Game ball.

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I'd like to see a little more of him first before giving him too much credit.
    That interception fell into his hands and was the product off an outstanding pass rush.

I really don't want to take anything away from him, but I just think its too early to give him too much. Lets see how he works out for us.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Albert caused that INT. He blew someone back into Garrard and then tomahawk-chopped him. I'm actually surprised Albert didn't get a flag on that.

9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

a pass rush can make guys like D'angelo Hall look like Pro Bowlers:)

10. Thefreak

Thefreak Shut Down Corner

I agree. We were playing Jacksonville and they didn't even have "Mr Yeyo", which resulted in Finny covering a garbage number 2 receiver and Carr locked on Northcutt.

I don't want to know what would happen against the Jets who will roll out packages that include Coles, Cotchery, Stuckey, Keller, and Washinton. With weapons like that in the game their is no way that Carr will have a safety to help out at all times and that means eventually he will be lined up one on one with one of those guys and that could be trouble.

This is not to take away from what he accomplished but rather to put things into perspective. Overall great game for the secondary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar