Chris Brown

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TITANZFN09, Jul 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Thank goodness we don't have to worry about them anymore... the line is one of our best reasons to think positively for this season.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

those 2 guys were rated soooooo high in madden, they were both like 91 and 94....

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Which is why madden isn't a good reflection of reality...

4. Meh... just goes to show that so many people can be so wrong...

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Funny..

I write the same type of post gunny writes all the time and he doesn't like it.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The point..

Sometimes we don't see the big picture. Many forgot that chris brown was the same guy talented enough to make that run. He wasn't brought here to take the team on his back just to be in the mix but even in that role he was not worthy to some. Well he obviously is.

As far as fans being fickle that is perfectly understandable. If brown plays like he did in 04 i'm sure he will have plenty of appreicative fans.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Sorry, maybe I am missing something here.

Someone wants a video of Chris Brown stiff arming Roy Williams to show a Cowboy fan who never saw it. Someone posts it, someone makes a .gif of it. Request is done.

Where is the relevance of the Chris Brown isn't worth it threads that RollTide brought up?

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Speaking if intellectual, read this thread and find where the relevance of bringing up previous discussions of Chris Brown has anything to do with someone wanting to show a Cowboy fan the stiff arm? :rolleyes:

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

RollTide... 2004 was a while ago.

But you better believe I'll jump all over the band wagon of whichever RB emerges as a true rushing threat. Brown does have some good film... but he needs a cutting room floor to look good. On the field he hasn't lived up to expectations. He sniffed them, sure, but Chris Brown needs to put up or get the hell out.

Also, I remember watching that game on MNF. That score was an early one in an eventual loss. For some reason he's best on his first few touches. Give him too many and he stinks like poo.

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Why are people fighting in the first place? My goodness can someone make a thread now a days without someone breaking into a retarded fight? lol. If this is about Brown why dont you just wait till preseason which is in about 3 weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar