Chris Brown

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TITANZFN09, Jul 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

how do you make gifs?

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

a video
    a program (Ulead Gif Animator 5)
    Knowledge of how to add the video to the program and resize it to your liking.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Excuse me...

Didn't we have at least 2 50 post threads of people saying this guy wasn't even worthy of being signed for depth?

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

And?

What is your point?

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Wow Gunny, way to "own" Rolltide. Very intellectual come back... I'm impressed.

Maybe his point is that so many fans like to talk about Chris Brown being cow dung but now that we re-signed him everyone is getting excited.

I know this, if you put a high light real of Chris Brown's best plays in the NFL (wish I could find one) they would make Chris Henry's college high lights look puny. I guess Chris Brown's high light reel in college would as well.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i dont know if youve like been away from Gotitans.com for a while, but everyone on this site can hate a guy one day, then worship him the next day.

Gotitans.com, The Land of 2 Faced Sons of b-t-h-s

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

You clearly aren't keeping track closely enough. There are quite a few here who have consistent opinions, or at least close to it.

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

there are a few, i dont know about quite a few....

i looked back a while ago, on last years draft, alot of the Gotitans.com population didnt want Vince young in a Titans Jersey....

now he is our god...

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

zach pillar didnt block a single person on that play and hartwig fell down....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar