Chris Brown likes Miami?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dontdraftcutler, Aug 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Brown better keep an eye over his shoulder because Henry is turning some heads.

2. smili

smili Starter

This is pure rumor. I'm not familiar with the rules around tampering, but such comments would seem to jeopardize any trade he's hoping to precipitate.

3. Well, we already know for a fact that his agent asked for a trade...

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

That might have been sweet before we signed Givens. We don't need Porter now. The postions of need have dwindled IMO. I think the Titans will stay with what we have and maybe grab a vet or two late in the pre-season after cuts for depth. We look to be pretty solid at most all of the starting postions.

5. It does seem that way at the moment, apart from O-Line there's no position that is glaring to be filled with a vet, and with Tulloch and others impressing, our defense looks great:))

Brown's agent is a right ol ponce

6. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I wouldnt mind us trading him for a starting caliber tackle.

7. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

Does anyone know how healthy Chris Brown is this year? How is he feeling so far? Will it make it this year with no problems? I don't think Mr. Reese will move CB anywhere soon, we need him for first and second down this year!

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Brown immediately would become the #2 behind Ronnie Brown and remain there the next four years and probably get less touches than he will here.

How bout dropping a rumor he's going down to New Orleans too?

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I kind of thought he would.

He's got a lot to prove after last season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar