Chris Brown is a durable back.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Aug 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:rotfl:

Here is where you can roast Chris Brown for being a complete wuss that can not stay on the field. I'd rather have Dominick Davis in a full body cast being pushed on a dolley by a full back. Chris Brown had a few decent plays but he runs too high and his feet tangle up beneath him exposing him to risk of injury which all to often is the case. He is like the Yugoslavian car "Yugo" ... sure, he looks like a great deal on paper and might be rated for great mpg but do you really want to risk being stuck in the middle of nowhere when he breaks down?

2. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Reading your post entrance, I was getting ready to put the gloves on. Key word; durable. He's played what 2, 3 quarters. After the first quarter against the Saints, he sat on the sidelines puking. Chris, get your resume ready.
    I'm still disturbed about all these injuries over the years. Fridays Tennessean listed our injury report prior to the Denver game and it had to have atleast 18 names on it. Denver listed about 6 if my poor memory serves me right. Somebody is doing something wrong somewhere!

3. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

Its preseason. Plain and simple.

The outcome of preseason dooes not matter.

The coaaches just want the runningbacks to get some contact, knock the rust off and see the RBs read their blocks

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

which is why Chris is playing one quarter a game.

5. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

You're right, F-to-the-T, but vanilla on vanilla is just about playing football, and last night they showed just how far we have to go.

We're at least a year and a couple more FA moves away. (I'm not speaking doom-and-gloom after 2 preseason games, this has been my stance all along...)

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

REALITY :
    Chris Brown will NOT last 16 games
    (any plans to trade him should be implemented now)

7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Maybe we should start a little bit of a pool... which player sits out a game first, C. Brown or the ratbirds own S. McNair.:ha:

8. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I say we trade Brown to the Jets and get Justin McCareins back, then let Henry/LenDale fight it out or even go out and re-sign Eddie George, he can't be any worse and I won't have to listen to his bad game commentary anymore

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

looks like doom and gloom...

The outcome of the preseaon may not matter but that was just some very bad football out there last night. It was a terrible indication of things to come and an all too unforgetable reminder of how things have been.Those guys looked like they didn't even know what chemistry is let alone have it. If Chris Brown is dinged or done before the trade dead line, what does it matter? The dude clearly can not be counted on to be there for us week in and week out
    he's out soon because he prefers the training table to the pine. He left that game last night. I do not believe for one minute that they slapped him on the back of the helmet and said, "good job son." He got cut down like a rain forest for slash and burn cattle grazing. :bs: I'm dadgum serious. The Cows would have flattened us out there we were so pathetic in every aspect. The Titans were abysmal. They looked like the Jacksonville game, Pittsburgh Game and Indianapolis game at home all rolled into one.
    [​IMG]
    That is a perfect even money pool to run if you are a bookie. If you adjust the odds accordingly you could cash in on a perfect skim.
    You know, the Jets aren't too happy with Jmac. I bet they would gladly trade him back they are so hard up for a RB. I did at one point turn down the fm broadcast to hear what Eddie was saying. All three of those guys just started going on about how they have never seen a poorer exhibition of Titans football. They looked kinda miffed.
    [​IMG]

If the Titans do a complete 180* next week against the Falcons and play fundamentaly good football I will think this has been some strange nightmare that smacks of last season... Otherwise, the fact that Brown either limps out of or barfs on to every start... (deep breath) Chris Brown is a situational back, nothing more. They should stop running him inside. He's a wuss that doesn't protect himself out there. At least he was last night anyways.

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Agreed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar