Chris Bosh is a B@#$%

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Fry, Feb 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

It sounds convenient to say this after Bosh's 1-18 night, but from the start, I always thought Miami would have been better off going after Boozer instead of Bosh. Bosh isn't a good third option, as we can tell, who takes too many jumpshots. Boozer is the better pick and roll player, and although Bosh is much more skilled, Boozer would have made the team better as he's a scrapper who gets his points off clean-up's and will hit the jumper if open. Also, Boozer is a bully and wouldn't make it that much harder for Miami's list of already bad centers.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^Had Lebron went to Chicago- he would have been much better off anyway.

Chicago or Cleveland both provided better chances for an NBA finals than Miami does.

But he was too scared of MJ's shadow and too buddy-buddy with Wade.

And Boozer is a better player than Bosh IMO. Not as athletic, but much more polished.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Bosh is a pu$$. Glad we got Boozer instead of that clown.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Do you even read what you write? Lol. Not one NBA scout would agree with you. Let's compare them.

Defense? Yes, Bosh, as mediocre as he is, is still much better than Boozer.

Offense? Bosh is a better shooter. He shoots FTs at an amazing clip for a big man. They both suck at posting up. Boozer hits the boards harder.

Now let's look at the really important stuff. Boozer has shown over the years that he's a mercenary who gets hurt a lot. Bosh, by all accounts, is a well spoken team player who has no injury history.

And you're going to take Boozer? Riiiiiiight.

6. Deuce Wayne

Absolutely I'd take Boozer.

Boozer will never go 1-18. I guarantee you that.

He's also not HALF as soft as Chris Bosh- on either end of the floor. Chris Bosh is one of the most overrated players in NBA history. He's nothing. You know when the Lakers didn't want him he sucked. He practically begged to be in LA... nope. Enjoy Lebron, biiiaach.

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

you should watch soccer.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well thanks to Gunny, Bosh is clearly NOT a Bihtc, he was shot. And flopping is part of basketball, a part I dislike, but it has it's place.

9. Deuce Wayne

Flopping is no worse than doing that super gay pump fake and launch your body in to a defender move that Wade was doing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar