Choose A NEW HELMET! no, it's not even training camp yet let alone preseason!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Jun 20, 2008.

?
  1. sword

18 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. fireball 2

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. leave alone

22 vote(s)
    52.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Choose A NEW HELMET! Choose either Sword or Fireball 2. If you like the current helmet above these then vote "LEAVE ALONE".

Personally, I'd like the sword on the baby blue. Or at the very least a baby blue stripe on the navy helmet.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

leave it alone

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

A navy helmet with a navy facemask and a logo that's navy, red and has a white star. Waaaaaaay too similar to the Texans.

I'm in favor of keeping the same white helmets with the same logo, but changing the stripe. Instead of those stupid pointy navy blue stripes, we should have a stripe that goes navy-light blue-navy and goes all the way from the front to the back of the helmet (basically the exact same stripe as what's on the white pants).

Kinda like this:
    [​IMG]

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Not digging that.

5. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

reminds me of the Claymores from NFL Europe only with blue + the Tennessee 3 star logo. I say leave it alone

6. maximus

maximus Starter

Silver helmet with navy facemask.
    Sword logo tilted, something like the Scottish Claymores of the NFL Europe

7. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

When the Oilers were being renamed, several good ideas came up that I thought would take off. One of the ideas being, the Copperheads. Some dude invested a ton of money into the idea and offered it to the FO. The helmet that he designed was gold, with ghost images of the old Oilers oil well. It looked sharp. I always thought that placing the old oil well someplace on the uni or the helmet was a great idea.
    Remembering some of the other names that were brought up; Tri-Stars, Long Hunters, Hunters, Smokies (now used by a minor league ball team outside of Knoxville)Tennesseans and some others I wish I could remember.

8. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

I liked the Tennessee Twisters or Tornados. Something with a snake theme wouldn't have been bad. In the end I think the Titans is best. Looks good on a T-shirt. Except the thumbtack logo never seems to be centered on my caps....

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

ok

Attached Files:

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I could live with the stripe, but those red swooshes on the sleeves are a hell-no!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar