Chip Kelly?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanMark, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Hey now, Chip can't help it that NFL GM's fell in love with him and thought he was going to be the next Bill Belicheck.

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

He thought he was going to surpass Belichick and revolutionize the NFL with his brilliant offensive scheme. He bought his own hype.

3. meekmode

meekmode Starter

True, the funny thing is no offensive scheme would have been successful in SF this year. SF didn't really have a choice to keep their GM, and any new GM that comes in would want their own HC. Any coach would need at least a few years to turn around SF, not saying I think chip would fix the issues or be a good fit but 1 year is a bit too small of a sample size to label it anything more than SF needing to change directions from the top.

4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Because that bar is so low. That's how he got "more accomplished" than mularkey.
    I'll also take the leap to say Kelly took over a decent team in Philly and proceeded to break it down to the 6-10 mess that got him fired.
    Peterson out performed my expctations of Philly this year by returning them to a 7 win team. Preseason, I thought a lot of folks were predicting 4/5.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Isn't that Whiz?

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

ugh these threads

7. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I didn't say everyone, I just said "think about all of the people" who did want him.

Actually as I look at that pole I'm surprised that the number of people clambering for Chip was as high as 22%, shows that 22% of the people on here doesn't have a clue. That's a pretty big percentage of if you ask me, especially for something so obvious.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

As cartman once stated on South Park, statistics show 25% of America is retarded.

Stan followed up with an immediate poll. There are 4 of them (Stan, Kyle, Kenny and cartman) and cartman is retarded making 25%.

Based on that logic, we are slightly under the quota.

• LOL LOL x 2
  9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

lol I remember this...and I was like "heeeeeeeell no"!

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar