Game Day Thread Chiefs @ Titans GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Aqutis30, Oct 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

no..

I got him confused with smith

which makes my point a total NOT a point

still glad Pruitt playing well

Well hell turns out I was half right... point is Pruitt did leave

#581 GoT, Oct 27, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
  2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Makes me wonder why we didn't retain Pruitt to begin with. He was cheap and we lost Jannu. Why not at least bring him into camp? If not for the injuries (Moore and Hudson) he still might not be on the team.

3. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

They pulled some starters on defense the last drive for KC. That’s why some of the snap counts are down.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Actually Swaim hasn't been a real dynamo as a blocker and is very JAG as a pass catcher. It is true the Titans use a lot of 2 and 3 TE formations and maybe it is easier to just make Swaim the "starter" where he has played all year. Pruitt IMO should be the starter as he is our best combo of run an catch.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

There is a possibility that Pruitt wanted to shop himself as a free agent.

He signed with the 49ers in the offseason. And then we immediately signed him after they cut him at the end of pre-season.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I thought he left... but I had confused him with johnny smith

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar