Cheer Up Titans Fans, It Could Be Worse

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, Oct 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

We could have Blake Bortles as our qb:

Reminder: this was against what many considered the worst defense in the league going into the week.... 4INT and a lost fumble for the "boat"

:8:

• LOL LOL x 6
  2. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

Bortles is Bortles........We Know This Man!!!!!

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

The same guys here that are always hating the Titans love them some Jags. I got told all about how great the Jags are a few weeks ago. Lol

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

According to a moron on here "Blake Bortles isnt as bad" as we make him seem.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Blake bortles and an AFC championship appearance (where they had the lead most of the game...) and they still have a solid team in 2018.

Sounds like I would trade our situations right now.

6. VondyP

you would trade for an afc championship appearance in the past and for 2nd place in the division this season, behind us? strange

7. nickmsmith

Same record today, plus they accomplished more last season than the titans have since 2003 (15 years) Absolutely.
    We got stomped by the same team that the Jags had on the ropes until a great comeback, last postseason.

Today, I’d trade spots with them.

• Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  8. VondyP

disgusting

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. nickmsmith

Once the titans start competing with legitimate teams consistently, I’ll agree with you. The 2 wins this year is a start. Compete with the Pats later this year, and I’ll start to buy it.

A playoff win against another perennial choker like the Chiefs is a start, but that’s all it is. And that’s the biggest playoff accomplishment since I was in high school.

I don’t have much reason to believe that if the titans do make the playoffs, they won’t be bounced as soon as they play a legitimate team.

I’m not saying bortles has a higher ceiling than mariota, because he doesn’t. But overall, the Jags have some real confidence and something to build on, when it matters, the playoffs.
    They know they can compete with the Pats, etc. can’t remember the last time the Titans even played a competitive game with the Pats.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. VondyP

beat 2 of the 4 teams in the championship games last year AND beat the chiefs in the playoffs last year. but yeah you assume we'd get bounced.... titans fans forever pessimistic

in here defending the jags and ****.... :puke:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar