Checking the Mock Drafts -- For Titans Predictions

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Hammer, Apr 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Hageman is falling for some reason..I think we could get him in the first if we trade down....
    Best de 3-4 prospect by far.....one of the winners like the pats or the broncos will take him later on in the draft and get a steal.

I would rather take hageman in the first than Barr. Demand and supply.
    In the second you still have van noy,Attachou, Marcus smith and Trent Murphy...even jeffcoat,

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'd love a pass rusher as well (still want QB most of all though). But if you don't like Barr or Mosely, who would you suggest we target at 11? Clearly Clowney and Mack will be gone.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He's terrible inconsistent and I've read he also has anger issues.

Stephon Tuitt is better, BTW.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

You call the Dolphins and see if they want to jump up to grab the last LT worth a first round pick.

5. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I've cooled off on Hageman. I like him still but not as much as I used to. He definitely gets lazy and will play for stretches that cause him to disappear. Then he will flash crazy ability and everybody gets excited again. He's too hot and cold for me. I think round 2 if he falls you take a chance because of his ability and athleticism but not earlier. If you can get him motivated he could be scary good. Big "if" though.

6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I am all for trading back personally. ESPECIALLY if the Defensive prospects are gone, but lets face it, the likliness is slim, so I just hope they get a sure thing and not a project player.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Warmack damn sure better take the next step this year. I was fine with Warmack as a prospect. And even said I wouldn't mind us drafting him. But Star is who I really wanted but I was convinced he would be gone by our pick. So I was beyond pissed when he fell right in our lap and we still went guard.

8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Yeah man...I was okay with the Warmack pick, but when Star dropped...I was praying that they pulled the trigger...Why they didn't is BEYOND me, especially when quality guards were available later, even in the 3rd round. Stupid CJ. lol

9. xhrr

xhrr Starter

He could be a damn good nose tackle in our soon to be 3-4 as well.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

And if they do take the bait who would you want at 19? I'm legitimately asking because none of those guys in that range really jump out at me. But I don't follow college as closely as most around here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar