Charles Tillman

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You're right, this is nothing new for Tillman, but it goes unnoticed til you have 3 or 4 in one game. That's insane.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Wow. Four forced fumbles. Had no idea it was that many.

Definitely glad we drafted Woolfolk instead of him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

Oh but Woolfolk is tall, he can keep up with Andre Johnson. Stupid Fisher

I rememeber that draft day like it was just yesterday, I looked at Fisher on my TV like o_O thinking "oh boy"

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

The thing about Tillman is that he has always gone for the strip, so when the Bears have been out of position or playing on their heels, he has missed a lot.

He probably would have whiffed a couple of times early, sat the bench 3 years, and gotten cut by Fisher --- and we'd be talking about what a bust he was...

5. illini79

illini79 Camp Fodder

Peanut does a lot more off the field than he could ever do on it. He's a big time supporter of organ donors and our troops. He gives both a lot of his $ and time to them. Stand up dude!

Im from Illinois and went to the Sunday. You all have a beautiful field and although there was more Bear fans, the atmosphere was great! The game got ugly real quick but the Titans never gave up. I would question some of the play calling from Tennessee, but that's for you Titan fans:) Good luck on the rest of your season!

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

Oh lovely, Tillman may miss the Texans game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar