Chargers @ Titans Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Uh oh, Merriman says it'll be "dealt with". eeeewwwwww

He's a grown man, he should stop crying like a school girl with a skinned up knee. (although his testes may not be grown man size any more).

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

My thoughts exactly. I was thinking "what a skirt" to be beachin about those hits. I thought he was a pro-bowler. That candy-butt better get used to it when acts like he did.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

LT was basically saying 'Merriman, stop being a wimp'

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

first It was Cover 2 and not prevent

second is fatboy so out of shape he can't run 8-10 times in a row in the 4th? When CB came in the clock killing stopped

first time Barclay allowed the ball to nestle inside the 3 the playcalling was understandable. In OT the playcalling was stupid. Gotta forget about the goalline cause punting from there is not an option - as the loss showed. Gotta play aggressively and play to win from there, but of course Fisherball precludes playing to win. I knew when the Titans did not get that 3 and out on the Phagers second OT possession it was over.

Chow is almost as bad as Schwartz. Almost, not quite. I hope I am standing near the Titans coffee pot when Chow goes back to college. Look Ma I'm an OC!!!

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I found a couple of pretty nice shots from this game I thought I'd post 'em up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

man that field looks nice for this time of year.. still have flashbacks from last season

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar