Game Day Thread Chargers @ Titans GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 17, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Titans talkback host, not dyson, was clowning on Giants for taking into Q3 of second game to get first TD... like Titans getting their first TD in 2Q of second game is that much better

2. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

If only this could result in a guaranteed win, then absolutely

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

After that and next weeks win, you can drive to Virginia coast and come to my place. No dog to walk, but I do have a Gecko that was left here by a coworker. I will work on a little leash for him.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I'm fine losing 10 bucks every week if it means we win the game (betting on the opposing team lol).. but should we win the super bowl, I should be permitted to hoist that trophy lol as i was vested.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I was on the road and listened on the radio. It was great to win and break the losing streak.

• Cheers Cheers x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

This is fair for superstitious reasons provided you betting against TN so they win.

if you for real bet against them, then no go.

I pretty much steer clear of betting with TN even when I think they’ll win. That almost guarantees a loss.

somebody now has to keep mowing their lawn every week to ensure titans win. We all make our sacrifices.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I bet on us against the Cheese, and it was our last win before today. $250 squidbilly in my pocket. Never bet on us again.... possibly mistake?

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I hate betting real $s unless it is like preseason to win SB

$s on individual games ruins the fun for me

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Titans talk back just said... Titans passing opened up the run...

hopefully the coaches noticed

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar