Post-Game Thread Chargers 43, Titans 35

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I was upset for a second, then I actually felt relieved when I saw the Rams lost again.

I think the Titans only win 1 more game, maybe 2 the rest of the season and that's perfect.

I really hope this team can get 2 top 10 picks and pray we can get Myles Garrett or a good ILB that actually has a shred of athletic ability to go with the best corner in the draft.

On top of that, we can thank Mularkey for not getting Marcus murdered and let him go on his way so we can hire an NFL caliber coach and staff.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

This defense has enough problems without us going 3 and out half the game. Look at TOP. Our D was totally gassed at the end of the game. Missing tackles is a sure sign of that (and I mean up front - our secondary missed them all day). This is why we were going to run the ball, to control that. We cannot win any games when we are -3 in turnovers (two of them for TDs) though, no matter how bad the D plays.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Mariota fumbles. Period. He should know if he's keeping to get the damn ball into 3 point contact. That's on him, on the coaches for not busting his azz on it, and the play-calling until he can demonstrate he understands ball security. When has the "option" worked for us?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

I disagree completely. He is prone to throwing bad passes. But he hasn't shown me anything that would have me think he can't improve in that area. Now the fumbling is a different story
    May be something we have to live with.

5. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

The Chargers practice squad guys and fans around me kept saying how good we're going to be, we have the O line, QB, and rb but no WR and defense

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

It's hard not to ride Murray though. He is a stud RB- smart all around and tough runner.

WTF was up with Henry? That was Mularkey's call to pull him?

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

"Outside of all of his negative plays he played really well!"

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I hate that we did not even try to address DB coming into the season, it is clearly the WEAKEST group on this team. QBs like Rivers, Rodgers and Luck have field days against us. Had we been able to pull off the win today I would still have hope at making the playoffs. BUT we proved once again that this secondary isn't stopping anyone and don't even belong in playoff talk.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Well two not very good teams just played today.

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Agree with that
    We need to go CB, TE, WR and D in draft.
    (No specific order)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar