Post-Game Thread Chargers 43, Titans 35

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

Boneheaded turnovers, but... that option should have NEVER been called, much less in the playbook.

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Most on here had us as a 5-6 win team. Imo we're right where we were expected to be.

This team took a step forward from last year, next year the next step. It's a process, we will get there.

Off season needs to focus on D and a top WR. Our secondary is terrible.

Mariota needs to work on ball security, too many losses due to that.

#42 Ontario Titan, Nov 6, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

I'm catching the trolly back to Point Loma, Charger fans are cool, theyre all saying how good MM8 is and we have a good future. It they say our defense is bad. Hmmm we all already know this...

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

It doesn't work enough to bother using it.

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

I don't mind an option running play but an option that requires a pitch to the running back on a sweep to the short side of the field has disaster written all over it.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

No doubt he needs to stop. Seriously stop turning the ball over. But this defense is the issue

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

For those of you that complain we are inhibiting Mariota I hope you understand why after this game. We were behind almost the entire game, and couldn't run the ball. So this is what happens when you "turn Mariota loose". It's only a matter of time before he destroys us. He's like a lose cannon, secured he can hit things, but get him out of control, and he does more damage than good. I am not sure there is any system in the NFL that is going to work for him. Only time will tell. Favre was like this to a certain extent, but manged to make the SB and had success, even though he threw a lot of INT's. Truthfully, I don't like gunslingers. I had rather have nice and steady. With MM you never know what you are going to get.

8. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

I will say Mariota tried to pull off the same move he did against the raiders in preseason where he faked out Hayden on the option run. Still though its a very risky play I'd like to see gone.

9. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

upload_2016-11-6_19-6-44.png

2016!

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  10. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I wouldn't mind if they started putting super glue on the ball before he runs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar