Post-Game Thread Chargers 43, Titans 35

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

Imagine this team with a few more GOOD key players on defense?

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

If this was for @5tweezyPOT you would not call JRob that

3. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Bummer. I was pissed early. Than Psyched up out of my mind. Then pissed again. Now, just angry.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

You expect a young QB to struggle at times but to give up 17 points by himself is just beyond awful.

Add to that one of the worst performances I've seen from this D for some time and you get another frustrating L in a place we may never see the Titans win.

Frustrating season is frustrating.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Did it seem like refs had money on this game or what? It really seemed like it to me, especially listening to that 3rd quarter on the radio.

6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Gordon 32 carries, 6.1 YPC. The Defense only forced 3 punts all game. Also did a good job spotting the first 16 pts. Mariota fights back (even after the first TO only lead to 3) then the D still sucks, so Mariota helped do the dirty work by allowing SD D to score without embarrassing the Defense some more.

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

It's too bad we don't have more draft picks. I can think of where to spend at least 11 of them.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  8. AJ1221

AJ1221 Starter

Well same story as always wen we lose. Mariota destroys us will ridiculous absurd ints and a typical fumble cuz he dosent know how to hold onto the ball. Yes the lovers will say that he threw 3 tds and ran for 1 but guess wat that's wat he gets paid to do. 3 turnovers, 2 for tds and we only lose by 8. I don't wanna hear any blame on coaching. Mularkey/Robiskie cannot go onto the field and play for these guys and Lebeau can't tackle for our Defense.

• Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

This off season, we need to work on the secondary like we did the run game.

Were stuck with Mariota and that may be okay but I'm tired if his fumbling. Turnovers are bad enough but put two hands on the damn ball already.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Drafting a. QB next season would be the dumbest thing in the history of the NFL. MM is fine.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 6
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar