Post-Game Thread Chargers 20 - Titans 23

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Oct 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

That was just incredible. Those windows Tanny was lasering the ball into were small to nonexistent, but he managed to lead the receivers and give them major opportunities for YAC. Night and day compared to Mariota.

Simmons looked BEAST!

Brown and Vrabes are now the most worrisome part of this team.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

It doesn’t ‘prove’ it yet but it was definitely a step in the right direction to proving that this team has talent on offense. In previous weeks, I’ve read posts about how Robinson sucks and Vrabel sucks, the wide receivers suck, the offensive line sucks, and the tight ends suck. I believe semi-competent quarterback play will allow these guys to continue to shine. I know there’s plenty of skepticism to go around, but I didn’t see a bunch of busts out there today, and I don’t think we will going forward.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

3BBB03C3-69E0-49A3-B28B-2F87E5C89D06.jpeg

Just back from Nissan Stadium. Crazy roller coaster of a game. Lots of fans hung around after to savor this one.

• High Five High Five x 8
  4. MsgBoardJesus

MsgBoardJesus Starter

How about neither? Why would you give a career mediocre QB a long term deal based off of one game (which, by the way, was against one of the worst passing defenses in the league)?

Love the moronic overreaction by fans after a win or a loss.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. CaptainInsano02

CaptainInsano02 Starter

@TitanJeff What was the overall atmosphere like? Close to sellout? Sounded loud over TV and not a lot of visiting fans this time hopefully?

6. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

I'm back from the most exciting game in years. Cause for celebration and a new avatar. :bliss:
    [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 4
  7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Chargers D didn't have anything to do with his accuracy or zip on the ball

8. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Attendance was low overall, were used to a lot more visiting fans, but... homeless Chargers. But the Titan fans that were there were the hard cores mostly, very engaged in the game. People like myself who go to every game to spit on people in Mariota jerseys. **** Marcus Mariota by the way.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

Tannehill to Mary:

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It was rocking seeing some decent offense. Very entertaining game.

That drive Rivers had after the Titans went up by 10 was a buzz kill followed by the botched 4th down play but the fans were loud on the final Chargers drive despite most thinking it was over.

I actually thought the Titans were going to let the Chargers score on first and goal so there would be more time left on the clock for the Titans to try and score. I was a little pissed the Titans won that first review.

Such a crazy game. Fans were shocked and amazed around me.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar