Post-Game Thread Chargers 20 - Titans 23

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Oct 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Who doesn’t want a good young qb? If he was a free agent he def would of had a starting job.

2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

“Confident, man,” Lewan said. “You can tell he’s (run) a huddle before. It’s not like this was this guy’s first start or anything like that. He came in and he knew exactly what he was doing. He was smart, diligent, he knew where he was going with the ball. He took care of stuff.”

“He knows where to go with the ball, I’ll tell you that,” said Corey Davis, who had six catches for 80 yards and a touchdown. “Some of the time you’ve got to just give a guy a shot,” Davis said, “see if he comes down with it.”

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

What ever could he be talking about?

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 2
  4. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

[​IMG]
    That close to a loss. Wow.

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Of course the exact **** many of us have been saying over and over. Throw the ball, let your receivers make plays... Sure seemed apparent to a lot of us.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Tannehill completed passes that 2019 Mariota lacked the confidence to try.

7. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

I thought the first one with Ekeler on his backside was even closer, we got extremely lucky on both plays. This pic is only angle i could find, but i was surprised they saw enough to overturn the td call.
    [​IMG]

Still can't believe we won, but now if we can just string a few together. Beat the bucs and we're right back in the mix.

8. Astro

Astro Special Teams Standout

Not many outside of Nashville cares about the Titans.
    I live in Knoxville and I've only seen a few places with the game on, and of those, just one place had sound.

9. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

I thought there was enough there to overturn the first one, but I was nervous on them claiming they couldn't see the ball in relation to the line because of the OL in the shot on the 2nd one. When they said TD on the field, I thought for sure it had to stand.

10. Titan4Ever

Titan4Ever Rookie

Yeah its more arts fault

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar