Post-Game Thread Chargers 20 - Titans 23

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Oct 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Agreed. Although the Panthers look pretty damn good this year. Even without Cam.

Will learn a lot about this team the next few weeks.

2. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Another thing to ponder about is this was far from Tannehills first start, he is a league veteran, enjoy your bourbon.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I don't think he's a savior. I think he may be serviceable, which should be enough when paired with our stellar D.

I went from zero hope of playoffs with Marcus to mabue 10% now. I'd still bet heavily on the no.

4. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

I'm not even trying to think playoffs! If we can win 4 in a row then I'll start getting excited. But honestly we're handicapped by Vrabel, he makes so many mind boggling decisions and got lucky today that we didn't lose.

Happy to see Tammy get the offense going though. AJ is the truth!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Roller coaster of a game for sure. Vrabel needs to use his head more, but I do like the agressiveness.

Also, we are going to have to find a legit kicker if Succop doesn't come back in form. And it already seemed like he may be sliding.

Tannehill was much better than Mariota, which I expected. If it were me, I'd extend him through next year, give up as much draft capital as needed to get the QB they want, and red shirt him next year. Mariota is done here.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

20 points per game. That wins a lot of games with this defense. As a matter of fact, we’d be 5-0-2 if the offense did that weekly. Two touchdowns and two field goals ain’t asking a lot.

8. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Ryan Tannehill's 79.3 completion percentage (23-of-29) today set a career high for games with a minimum of 20 attempts. His completion percentage also qualified (minimum 20 attempts) as the 10th-best in franchise history.

His 312 passing yards today were most in his last 24 appearances, dating back to Sept. of 2016.

Tannehill’s 120.1 passer rating ranked 10th in his eight-year career (minimum 20 attempts).

91110E50-3234-41DF-A1DA-1E642508EF19.png

Per JWyatt

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Tammy played exactly like a guy who's been eagerly waiting to get a chance; hungry and thirsty. It was good to see our WRs finally getting used and showing their abilities after the catch. Stay thirsty Tammy!

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Way to go SOQFG.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar